Merriman's Honolulu Menu
Credit Card required for reservations - 48 hour cancellation notice required
* Menu subject to change
- hamakua mushroom bisque House Made Country Bread and Fresh-Churned Big Island Butter
- tamimi farms tomato and avocado salad Waimea Arugula and Hirabara Shaved Fennel with Fresh Tahitian Lime juice and very good Olive Oil
- keahole Lobster and Dungeness Crab Stuffed Mushrooms Honopua Mustard Greens and Radish Salad with a Roasted Hirabara Sweet Corn and Lemon Hollandaise ($10 Supplement)
- hapa poke – ahi & ono, with jalapeno and crushed avocado Soy-Sesame Dressing, Molokai Sweet Potato Chips
- hirabara farms beets & fennel (gf) Big Island Goat Cheese, Acai Vinaigrette
- the harvest plate Roasted Organic Diestel Turkey, Baby Carrots, Haricot Verts, Sweet Potatoes, Garlic Whipped Potatoes, Sausage-Herb Stuffing, Natural Gravy, Cranberry-Pineapple-Ginger Relish
- prime roasted tenderloin of beef Aloun Farm Green Beans, Potato-Smoked Bacon Gratin, Small Kine Farm Mushroom Sauce
- macadamia nut crusted mahi mahi Pan Roasted Local Broccolini Green Onion Yamagata Artisinal Rice, Sake-Butter Reduction
- vegetable wellington Local Carrot, Hamakua Mushroom & Walnut, Cauliflower Puree Garden Rosemary and Sage Gastrique
- butter poached kona lobster Sweet Local Corn, Green Beans, Garlic Whipped Potatoes, Charred Poblano Butter Reduction ($20 Supplement)
- trio of bars Pumpkin, Chocolate Haupia and Lilikoi
Ask your server about our Gluten-Free (GF) and Vegan (V) menu options. Certified Organic products used whenever possible. *Consuming raw or undercooked foods may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
A 2% Kitchen Surcharge will be added to all food items & distributed to kitchen staff based on hours worked.
For parties of 6 or more, a suggested gratuity of 20% will be added for your convenience. Maximum of two payments per table.